INDEX provides consultants to deliver services in system integration design and implementation. The Australian National University (ANU) uses a number of CRM products – Hobsons for prospective students, Raiser’s Edge for Alumni Relations and Philanthropy. There is little integration between these and University enterprise systems.
INDEX’s consultant is tasked to deliver the CRM Business Case and RFP to implement and integrate new Oracle CRM for staff, users and ANU enterprise systems, including migrating existing CRM data and legacy tools.
INDEX is also delivering Project Management services to the Australian National University. The largest project was to oversee the development and implementation of a comprehensive collaboration toolset. Supporting collaborative activities at ANU is an extremely difficult yet critical activity for the university because it’s such a large and disparate organisation which encompasses a number of inter-operative functions including:
- Academics, Professors and other professional and educational staff;
- Various schools and faculties;
- Thousands of students which belong to a number of student clubs/groups/councils/unions etc;
- Various external and international stakeholders; and
- A very large number inter-university collaborations.
INDEX is involved in:
- Delivering a Collaboration Toolset Expression of Interest (EOI);
- Delivering a Collaboration Toolset Request for Proposal (RFP);
- Implementing a new Collaboration Toolset for staff, students and external users;
- Integrating the Collaboration Toolset with ANU enterprise systems; and
- Migrating users and content from legacy toolsets to new intra-university programs.